As you know, decisions reached by the United States Supreme Court are based on both law and politics. For this assignment, you will learn a bit more about the political makeup of the current Supreme Court. Here are the details:
· Pick an area of law that interests you. You should pick an area of law that is highly visible, such as abortion, the death penalty, free speech, free exercise of religion, establishment of religion, search and seizure, affirmative action,
· Use the web site below or your own search strategies to find three (3) cases decided by the U.S. Supreme Court on this issue since 2010.
· For each case, briefly describe the issue that was involved in the case.
· Most importantly, tell me how each individual justice voted in each of the three cases. Specifically, which justices voted on the “liberal” side? Which justice voted on the “conservative” side?
· Finally, write an analysis explaining any trends or patterns you find in these three cases. Is this a controversial issue that closely divides the Court? Or is the Court in general agreement on this issue? More importantly, are the individual justices consistent in the votes? Which ones are consistently liberal? Which ones are consistently conservative? Which ones have no clear pattern?
· Please note that the focus of this assignment should be the individual justices more than the cases or the law.
How To Conduct This Research
In order to find U.S. Supreme Court decisions, you may find the following site quite useful:
· Make sure to click the “Free Text Search” tab above the text box
· Type your search terms (e.g. “affirmative action,” “freedom of speech,” “search and seizure,” etc.)
· Limit your search to 2010 or more recent [because please remember that all of your cases must have been decided since 2010]
· Click “Search”
· Select one of the cases that interests you and click on it.
· At the beginning, there will be a few paragraphs that serve as a brief summary of the case. Then, it will list how each member of the Court voted just before the Court’s full opinion begins.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.