Students will pick a biological study that is recent within the past 5 years, and dissect it: Everybody loves a great story; think of how you can make it a better story.
1. Choose any biological topic
2. Use Microsoft PPT for the oral presentation
Guidelines on Presentations:
· Your presentation must be on a USB drive!
· Your presentation should tell a scientific story in a way that everyone present can understand.
· Try not to cover so many ideas, stick instead to a major theme. Focus on what the audience needs to know about the subject. Keep it simple!
· A visual aid is something your audience can see that aids your speech content. The more pictures the better. Animation is an excellent visual aid as long as it flows, is not distracting, and does not exceed 2 or 3 minutes.
· Font, color, background
o Decide what font, colors, graphics, background design and layout to use for your entire presentation. While you can use variation, strive for consistency: titles should be the same color, bullets should be the same color and shape, etc…Visual aids can be created using almost any color, but there should be enough contrast between foreground and background elements and too many colors can distract from the message.
· To insert a video into the PPT, DO NOT PASTE THE LINK. If downloading a video from youtube: paste the like to the youtube video into the space provided at keepvid.com. You want to choose a MP4 video file with the Maxp available. Save the video in the same folder as your PPT presentation or it will not play during your presentation.
· You will be given a minimum of 7 minutes and try to hold it down to 15 minutes or less total presentation time. Present and answer questions, please practice and time yourself.
Title: Slide 1
· You may list the title given by the scientific researchers or you can simplify it. You must list the author and your name as a presentor of the work. For example:
Escape behavior and escape circuit activation
By Jen Herberholz; Presented by Van Wheat
Introduction: Slide 2-?
Sources Cited: Last slide
· The last slide in your presentation should be your sources cited page. Do not use wikipedia to get your information; you must have a published study from a respected scientific journal.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.