1. Use MLA 8th format for the paper.
2. The first paragraph must list the title of the article(s), the authors’ complete name, the date published, and the publisher as well as a summary of the main points or theme of the article(s) or podcast. If any of this identification information is unavailable, you can omit that portion. For podcasts list: the subject, title of the podcast, interviewer, and interviewee, as well as the broadcast date, should be listed.
3. Subsequent paragraphs must include your reaction to the article: did the author(s) prove, or adequately support their position? Are there points that the author made that are important? Did the author miss critical information? Etc. You must support your reasons for agreeing or disagreeing with the author with facts, events, or other supporting information.
4. Finally, in the last paragraph, state if you recommend this article to others and why or why not?
5. If you use outside facts, information, or opinions, you must cite them using MLA format. If you only use information from the article and list the information about the article in paragraph 1, you do not need in-text citations or a “Works Cited” page
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.