movie “Rogue Trader” illustrates some important points regarding the value of internal controls. After
seeing the movie and finishing the paper, students are expected to (1) understand that the integrity, ethical
values, and competence of employees are critical; (2) learn that perpetrators can and do face severe
consequences; (3) become familiar with professional guidance regarding internal controls (e.g., COSO I/C or
ERM); and (4) recognize the impact of the “tone at the top” (e.g., senior management’s philosophy and
• Teamwork (3 members in each group; see the next page for more details)
• The essay should have at least the following four sections with appropriate titles–
1. Introduction (2 pts)
Always start your written/oral presentation with a brief introduction!
2. Evaluations of Barings’ internal control by using the COSO I/C framework (9 pts)
• Control Environment (Required; Carefully elaborate)
• Risk assessment (Optional)
• Control Activities (Required; Focused on authorization & segregation of duties)
• Information & Communication (Optional)
• Monitoring (Required); Remember to evaluate internal & external auditors
3. Fraud Triangle (3 pts)
Use the fraud triangle to analyze Nick Leeson’s fraudulent acts and SHOW YOUR ANSWERS BY
USING BULLET POINTS IN THE FOLLOWING TABLE. (Single-space in the table)
Pressure Opportunity Rationalization
4. Conclusion (10 pts) →What have YOU learned from the movie?
(At least two pages with FIVE solid/insightful points!)
Format & Deadline
• Page limit: 5 pages (not including the cover and references; show the names of participating members on
• Provide a cover page WITHOUT a page number. The page number of your first page of content should
be 1. (See here for steps)
• Microsoft Word, Times New Roman, 12-point font, 1-inch margins, and double-spaced.
• Remember that grammatical or spelling errors will not impress the reader.
• Analyze Nick Leeson by using the Fraud Triangle and the internal control of Barings by using COSO I/C
Framework. Stay away from movie details and “he-said, she-said”!!
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.