1. By 2012 the federal government spent close to $1 trillion ($1,000,000,000,000 – that’s really a lot) more than its income (a $1 trillion deficit). Its total debt has increased upwards of $18 trillion.
a. What positive effects do you think this borrowed money could have on the US’s economy (be very specific)?
b. What negative effects do you think this borrowed money could have on the US’s economy (be very specific)?
c. Will all of this debt have an effect on you as a student? as a 55 year old worker?
2. It appears that the US’s net exports have been negative for decades.
a. Explain the potential positive effects this might have on the US consumer.
b. Explain the potential negative effects this could have on US producers.
3. US consumers often purchase goods manufactured in foreign countries.
a. Write 2 reasons why you think the US consumer would purchase a foreign made product over the US made a product.
b. Assume the government decides to pass a law which forbids the purchase of any foreign goods. All goods purchased must be made in the US by US-operated companies. Explain what you think would be the reaction from 1) US consumers 2) US businesses and 3) the US labor force.
4. Would you rather open your new business before a major incident (say 9/11) or after a major incident? Explain your reasoning.
1. If the price level and the level of real GDP both increase, would it be more likely that the aggregate supply curve or the aggregate demand curve shifted? Would this shift represent an increase or a decrease (Note the increase in PRICE LEVEL, not an outside force)?
2. If the price of Pepsi increases, U.S. consumers can easily substitute to another brand of cola in the same stores. If the price level of all U.S. goods increases, to what type of goods would U.S. consumers have to substitute in order to avoid the higher prices? What would this do to the quantity demanded of all U.S. goods?
3. What would happen to the aggregate supply curve if worker productivity increased as a result of increased training and education?
4. Which of the following could lead to inflation?
a. An increase in aggregate supply
b. An increase in aggregate demand
c. A decrease in aggregate supply
d. A decrease in aggregate demand
5. If the price level rises and the money wage rate stays the same, what effect will this have upon labor demanded and production?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.