OUTLINE REGARDING SPEECH ATTACHED TO FILES. UTILIZE TO FURTHER ANSWER QUESTIONS
As you prepare to give your Other Cculture presentation, consider how you will need to adapt your content to meet the needs of your audience. Answer the following questions to assist you in identifying the needed areas to be adapted:
1) Predict what your audience has in common with the culture you are presenting to them.
2) Identify information that may be different or challenging for them to understand.
3) a) Predict internal noise that may create a potential barrier in your audience’s ability to understand your chosen culture.
b) Create a plan to help overcome this obstacle.
4) Identify the contextual limitations of this presentation? (time limit, vocabulary level, assignment requirements).
5) Explain how you will adapt your speech to make the academic content relevant to the occasion, the audience, and the task at hand.
6) Apply the communication model to this presentation. Use at least five of the academic model words.
7) Explain the three most important steps you will take to adapt your message to the audience.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.