Find and critique an article published during the last two years related to the Federal Reserve. Do not use an article or writing from our textbook or any textbook for this assignment. Write your essay in standard essay form, using APA conventions.
Begin with an introduction that defines the subject of your critique and your point of view. Defend your point of view by raising specific issues or aspects concerning the argument.
· You will first need to identify and explain the author’s ideas. Include specific passages that support your description of the author’s point of view.
· Next, offer our own opinion. Explain what you think about the argument. Describe several points with which you agree or disagree.
· For each of the points you mention, include specific passages from the textbook (you may summarize, quote, or paraphrase) that provide evidence for your point of view.
· Conclude your critique by summarizing your argument and re-emphasizing your opinion.
· Your critique should be a total of 2 pages (double-spaced) long, not counting your title/cover and reference pages.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.