Sources: Need to be editorial articles. I have already found a few.
1. PRO CHOICE: https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/women/news/2018/01/29/445517/rhetoric-vs-reality-abortion-bans-hurt-women/
2. PRO CHOICE: https://www.sltrib.com/opinion/editorial/2019/05/21/tribune-editorial-be-pro/
3. PRO LIFE: https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/second-state-ends-abortion-tearing-fetuses-apart
4. PRO LIFE: please provide
1) For each source, provide
1. a paragraph-long summary (a summary, remember, is merely a description of the article, not an analysis or critique of it) and
2. a longer, comprehensive analysis of the content being presented. What are the facts? Is there any indication that the language, headline, accompanying photographs or graphics displays the author’s or news organization’s bias? Are there any unchecked assumptions being made? Are there any logical fallacies being offered to promote a point of view? Your analysis MUST be based on material we have discussed in class, not on your personal opinion.
2) At the end of your paper, you should include an “Evaluation” section that includes a discussion of what you have discovered about your topic. It should include your own thoughts on what you learned about the many perspectives on the topic. It should also summarize where you stand on the topic, based on the arguments you have discussed in the sources that you found. Your stance should be based on evidence that you can point to in the sources only. Your personal feelings, experiences, emotional connections and other possible biases can certainly be acknowledged, but the justification for your stand should be based on the principles of sound argumentation that we have discussed in class. Hyperbolic language (“The MTA is the most incompetent organization in the history of the world”) or overgeneralizations (“All drug addicts are immoral”) or other questionable argumentation techniques will result in a deduction of points.
3) Assignment should be written in 12 point font (Times New Roman), with 1 inch margins, and its text should be double-spaced. Paper length should be as long as it takes you to complete the assignment.
4) Every source you use must be properly cited (MLA).
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.