In the 21st century, there are few people who do not have an established social media presence. This is part of your brand. Establishing a brand that is attractive to potential employers is a crucial step in the job search process. Your presence on social media accounts can help or hurt your job search.
Consider your presence on social media, whether personal or professional.
– Describe one element of your social media presence that you can use to support the brand you want your potential employers to see. How does this element demonstrate the elements of P.R.I.C.E (CHOOSE PROFESSIONALISM) or some soft skills? (related to Registered nurse) Support your response with at least one external resource.
– Describe one element of your social media presence that could negatively affect the impression potential employers have of you (your brand). How does this element impair your goal to present yourself as a professional? (related to REGISTERED NURSE)
– Describe two tasks you can perform to strengthen and/or improve your brand using social media. Support your response with at least one external resource.
– For each task, describe how completing it would help you in your job search activities.
– For each task, discuss any barriers you might anticipate while completing it.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.