Topic: Global Supply Chain Risk Management – emphasis on Cybersecurity
Below is the Prompt/outline for the paper
Final Papers should be organized according to the following outline headers (that is, “Issue, Current Law & Policy, Future Law & Policy, Analysis, and Conclusion”) and have a similar thought progression:
Here are the security benefits and challenges/problems with [your topic]:
1. Data and/or physical systems: confidentiality, integrity, access, exclusive command & control, confidence.
2. Threats: criminals (extortion, identity theft, etc), nation states (espionage and sabotage), terrorists (seeking destruction).
3. Here’s the way they can come at you: remote, insider, close access/side channel attacks, supply chain.
4. Here are some actual examples that already have been reported relating specifically to [your topic].
5. Here are some theoretical/proof of concept problems that researchers have identified relating specifically to [your topic].
Current Law and Policy
Here are the federal laws and policies that already apply to meet some of these challenges
1. These laws and policies cover the following concerns well…
2. They don’t at all cover these problems…
3. Internationally (and at the state/local level?), we’re seeing the following considerations in law and policy…
4. The private sector has been involved by doing the following…
Future Law and Policy
· Here are some of the proposed federal laws and federal policies that could help make cloud computing more secure in the future.
· If the current policies and [these particular developing efforts or MY NEW IDEAS were put in place] that [x amount of the problem] would be resolved, and the risk would be acceptable for [these types of uses, if any] but remain unacceptable for [these types of uses, if any].
Conclusion and Way Ahead
This section pulls it all together, taking the big ideas out of each of the previous sections.
· Ultimately, the advantages of [your topic] are [xxx] but the problem is [real and growing? Overstated?]. While federal law and policy are/will be able to help with respect to [xxxx], the risks of [your topic]] will for [some time] remain too high for [unacceptable uses, if any] unless there are changes in [technology? market incentives? regulation?] that [reduce these types of vulnerabilities by doing [x], focus on deterring threat actors by establishing [y], and managing consequences better by [doing z]. Hopefully/Fortunately, we will accomplish these goals soon, because the risks to [our economic and national security, as well as the public health, otherwise are perilously in the balance?].
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.