Final Report Assignment: Social Movement Report
Learning Objectives: In this assignment you will
• Demonstrate your knowledge of sociological concepts by using them efficiently and with discretion- to make or support a point.
• Demonstrate your ability to write a fact-based report using outside sources (4 minimum)
• Demonstrate your ability to write a university standard paper using APA formatting
• Demonstrate your ability to integrate and synthesize information from course readings into your report
• Demonstrate your understanding of one of the theoretical perspectives studied this semester by applying their ideas to a 21st century social movement that they themselves would support if they were alive today.
Examples of Social Movements: #Me Too Movement, #TimesUp, or # Black Lives Matter Movement or any other global movement that has a Canadian presence.
Focus of your paper: To provide a Real-Life example of a Current Social Issue and to explain sociologically Why it is receiving attention and popular support – in the form of a social movement- at this particular moment in time.
To Mentally prepare for the writing: of this report: create a mental dialogue with one of the theorists we have studied:
• “What would Martineau say, remember she was fighting for certain rights and freedoms; as was Marx, Goffman, Foucault, Dorothy Smith, bell hooks.
• Take a blank sheet of paper: On one side write down the name of the social movement and list all the issues and grievances that it hopes to solve and or address.
• On the other side of the sheet of paper draw lines connecting the issues and grievances to concepts and ideas that make sense to you from the course. Attach the names of the theorists: You should soon see which concepts emerge the most and provide the “connective tissue” you need to begin the writing process.
• Introduction, Main Body, Conclusion, List of Sources.
• Word count must be included.
• Please submit the Paper as a Word document or PDF on the due date
• through the designated drop box on elearn.
this is required sources use this Dorothy smith in report
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.