The argumentative essay is a genre of writing that requires the student to investigate a topic; collect and evaluate evidence; and establish a position on the topic in a concise manner. Argumentative essay assignments generally call for research of literature or previously published material. Detailed research allows the student to learn about the topic and to understand different points of view regarding the topic so that she/he may choose a position and support it with the evidence collected during research. Regardless of the amount or type of research involved, argumentative essays must establish a clear thesis and follow sound reasoning.
A 12-page double spaced argumentative essay requires the topic from the subject index of your course textbook. The topic will be based on the subject choice of your interest on a random first come basis. Specific dates for completion of the essay will be posted during the semester. The essay will be weighted on a 1000-point system. (APA format, 12-point font, rules of grammar and writing do apply).
Specific instructions required for the following format of the argumentative essay:
• cover page (title-name-course code-semester)
• introduction of the topic along with a clear, concise, and defined argument statement that you want to make should occur in the first paragraph(s) of the essay
• define and explain the topic in more detail providing research for description
• identify and make a personal opinion argument as it pertains to the topic from your perspective
• provide evidential support (whether factual, logical, statistical, or anecdotal) concerning your opinion argument stance in relation to the topic
• make a conclusion to re-address the topic along with consideration as it pertains to the evidence you provided for making an argument
• reference page to include a minimum of four (4) sources that can be utilized from the following academic criteria: textbook, professional journal(s), scholarly book(s), scholarly website(s) (use Google Scholar)
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.