Research Proposal: The goal of this class is to put together a research proposal, which is different from a research paper that you are used to doing for other classes. A research proposal is a research study design. It is very important that you read the book to guide you through this process as well as the extra sources I put on Moodle. You will turn in parts of your paper throughout the semester for editing before submitting the final paper. Check the class schedule for the due dates.
1. You will be allowed flexibility in pursuing your own interests in choosing a topic and determining a research question. If you have written a research paper that you really liked in a previous class, feel free to use that topic to determine your research question.
2. Your proposal must include a title page with the title, name of student, course title, date, and name of instructor centered in the middle of the page. Incorrect formatting or missing title page will result in 10 points being deducted.
3. Your proposal must be 8 – 10 pages not including the title page and works cited page. It should be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman 12-point font. Not having this format will result in 10 points being deducted.
4. See the writing grading rubric for the writing standards. In addition to format, you will also be graded on organization, content, development, grammar, and style.
5. Your internal citations and works cited page need to be in APA format. You must have at least five academic references, which are academic research papers published in academic journals. See the “How to Look Up Academic Articles” document posted on Moodle. Newspaper articles, blogs, or reference material retrieved from Wikipedia and other encyclopedias will not be accepted. If you are not familiar with the APA format, you can find assistance from: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/583/1/. All sources other than your own ideas must be documented in the paper and on the works cited page. A similarity score higher than 25% on Turn-It-In will not be graded. Make sure you submit before the deadline so you can edit your paper to get a lower similarity score.
How to write a research proposal:
How to write methods section on research proposal:
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.