· At least 6 sources, no more than 12
· All references must be cited in the document using MLA format
· References will listed on the last page only, in a bibliography.
o If the reference is a Web site, there must be a complete link starting with http
o The bibliography will not count toward paper length
The format for the paper is as follows:
· The paper must be written with a word processor and submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
· Margins 1 inch;
· Font size 12 (any font);
· Line Spacing 1.5 inch.
· No extra line spacing between paragraphs.
· No Window/Orphan control or blank sections at the bottom of the page. It is OK to spread content across a page break.
The sections of the paper:
· No section headers, use the entire page for content.
· There should be a separate cover page with all assignment information: Your name, the course identifiers, the assignment name, and the date.
· The length is 5-7 pages, not counting the cover page and the bibliography
· All resources should be included at the end, in the bibliography
· Edit your writing. This is a college writing assignment and you should work through multiple drafts. The content should be organized. This is not a draft, all mistakes must be corrected before submitting.
· All content must be your own words – copying from any source (including notes, text, wikipedia) will result in a 0 for the entire assignment.
· The opening paragraph should identify the paper and end with your thesis statement.
· You paragraphs should explain different points to support and explain your topic.
· You should end the paper with a conclusion paragraph that summarizes your major points and reasserts your thesis.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.