Final Business Proposal Instructions
Your Final Business Proposal Report must contain at least one reference from Galileo, either a direct quote surrounded by quotation marks or some type of paraphrased information. This article can pertain directly to your business idea. Or, the article can generally address the process of starting a business, or it may identify particular problem that your business idea may solve.
The final page of your report will be your Works Cited page, and the citation must be set up in MLA format. Also, within your report, you may have a parenthetical reference to your source beside any information – a sentence, phrase, date, statistic, etc. – that you have taken from the source. The font should be Times New Roman 12.
More Information about the Format
The report should be set up in MLA format:
1. Everything should be double spaced.
2. The proper header should be set up in the upper left-hand corner of the page (student’s name,
instructor’s name, ENGL 1010, and date)
3. The page numbering should be set up in the upper right-hand corner of the page with the student’s last
name preceding the number.
The Report Should Be Divided into Three Sections:
1. An Introduction Paragraph will set up your business or charity/community service goal. The paragraph should explain the type of business that you would like to set up and why. You may mention as well that you see a need in your community for your business.
2. A Body Paragraph will provide specific information about the business. This section can include more than a paragraph, if necessary.
3. A Concluding Paragraph will summarize your business dreams and ways that you hope that your business will have a positive impact on your community.
More Information about the Body Paragraph
Consider the following ideas for your body paragraph (however, these ideas should not be presented in a numbered list in your final report):
1. Projected location of the business and potential building to buy or construct.
2. Clients to whom your business will most likely appeal.
3. Certain costs that may be involved, such as rent, supplies, personnel
4. Specific information about personnel. How many employees? Type of personality that you seek?
Number of hours that the employee will work.
5. Your business’s mission statement.
6. AVOID: Here is an example of a dropped quotation: Did you know that some bread batters should be
hand mixed? “This light mixing technique produces quick breads with a lovely open crumb” (Greenspan
7. INSTEAD TRY: Here is the same example with a signal phrase: Did you know that some bread batters
should be hand mixed? According to Dorrie Greenspan, author of Baking: From My Home to Yours, “This light mixing technique produces quick breads with a lovely open crumb” (2).
Final Thoughts about the Business Proposal
Module 7 Supplemental Folder contains a sample plan about a pet grooming service called Pet’s Paradise that you can review as a model. Unlike business proposals that you may do in other classes, this report should not include a Table of Contents, and you do not have to provide the marketing and financial details that the other classes’ reports would require. However, remember that your research source will help you provide additional information that you would not know as you begin your report. Also, all information should be written in complete sentences.
Finally, you cannot copy a report from the Internet, or the Safe Assign drop box will catch the plagiarism. Also, you may not use a business report template. Most importantly, have fun with this report.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.