Please watch the documentary RBG (2018), which focuses on the life and career of the second female U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Ruth Bader Ginsburg. You can purchase it for $2.99 on YouTube, Google Play or Amazon Prime.
Then, please write a thoughtful reaction to the documentary. Be sure to address all of the following:
1. Justice Ginsburg began law school at Harvard University and completed her degree at Columbia. At Harvard her class consisted of nine women and 500 men. What type of pressure did she and perhaps the other women experience? How was their presence viewed by the Dean of the law school?
2. Justice Ginsburg also had familial obligations. What were these and how did these exacerbate the pressure she was under to be successful at law school?
3. Justice Ginsburg served on the Harvard Law Review, yet no law firm would hire her. This is one example of the discrimination that Ginsburg’s generation experienced, what other forms of discrimination existed at this time?
4. Justice Ginsburg honed her skills as a litigator arguing gender discrimination cases. How did the Wiesenfeld case set Justice Ginsburg distinguish her from other feminists, yet prove to be critical in demonstrating that gender discrimination impacts everyone?
5. Lastly, there is an old adage, “Behind every great man, is a great woman”. How does this adage get reversed in the case of Justice Ginsburg? Describe how her husband Marty was a man way ahead of the times.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.