For this assignment you will complete a “News Article Assignment.” The assignment consists of reviewing one newspaper article accompanied by written commentary and analysis. Select an article relevant to the assigned reading. This assignment is designed to:
1. promote newspaper reading by students;
2. enhance critical analysis or current events as they relate to the theories and concepts presented in this course; and,
3. build political and technological skills through the use of the World Wide Web (WWW).
4. Select a topic that has been covered in class up to this point in the semester.
The written summary for the article should be about 2-3 pages in length, double spaced and in 12 point font. Your newspaper article and summary shall be clearly distinguishable. Students are required to use an article from a newspaper such as the: Los Angeles Times (latimes.com), San Francisco Chronicle(SFgate.com), New York Times (nytimes. com), or the Washington Post (washingtonpost.com). Submit the completed assignment to me with the caption: ” News Article Assignment.” DO NOT USE EDITORIAL (OPINION) OR COMMENTARY ARTICLES.
Make sure to answer every question below, and title which is description and summary, analysis, etc…
The following is a description of what is to be included in each written commentary and analysis.
I. Description & summary (1/2 page or more)
• summarize the major points of the article
• analyze the writer’s thesis and provide examples to support your view
II. Analysis (1/2 to 1 page or more)
• which part of the political system you think this article discusses (ie: the executive branch, Congress, interest groups, the media & politics, etc.)
• what is the statement this article is making about the “state of affairs” of our government or world order today?
• what do you think is the perspective of the writer (how does she/he seem to feel about the subject matter and does she/he seem to show any bias toward the topic?)
• your personal reaction to the topic discussed and to the authori’s presentation, including what you learned that was new to you
• cite at least three examples of things with which you agree or disagree or both (It does not matter whether I agree or disagree with your positions.)
III. Importance and Conclusion (1/2 page or more)
• explain the importance of this article – what type of impact has this article had on you?
• what type of impact will it have in the political arena? Who should read this article? Why?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.