This assignment is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 5.
Module/Week 7: Final Research Paper
For this assignment, you will use what you have already learned through the Annotated Bibliography and Reference Page assignments to write a Research Paper that will compare Behavioral Learning Theories and Cognitive Learning Theories. You will include a title page, an 8-page body, and a reference page. The body will include an introduction, 6 sections, and a conclusion. The paper must be written in current APA format. Current APA Level 1 sub-headings must be used throughout the paper. The 6 main sections of the paper will address the following topics:
1. Historical Development of Each Theory—For each theory, discuss prominent persons and their corresponding historic research. Include how the theory developed over time. Have there been significant changes from its development to current research?
2. Key Concepts of Each Theory—This section will focus on the major points of each theory. How is new information acquired? What are the goals of learning? What is unique about each theory?
3. Research Support for Each Theory—This section will include a review of 4 peer-reviewed scholarly research articles. The first 2 articles will address research in which Behavior Learning Theory has been applied. The other 2 articles will use Cognitive Learning Theory in the research. Each article must show the effectiveness of the learning theory it addresses.
4. Educational Implications—This section will discuss the implications for how learning takes place in the classroom. Discuss the benefits and applications of each theory. How would each theory explain about learn in a classroom setting? What are the benefits to teaching new information utilizing each theory?
5. Biblical Worldview—Discuss what the Bible says regarding learning behavior in humans. How would a biblical worldview impact a learner? Include chapter and verse when citing the Bible.
6. Most Effective Theory of Learning—Select which theory of learning (Behavioral or Cognitive) is most effective. Substantiate this decision with research support citing journal articles and the textbook.
Required sources for this paper include the Bible, your textbook, and 6 peer-reviewed journal articles. Sources must address Behavioral and Cognitive Learning Theories, educational implications, historical context, and/or biblical worldview topics related to Behavioral and Cognitive Learning Theories. All sources must have been published within the last 5 years. Do not use first person, only third person is allowed in APA writing. Popular writing and web pages are NOT acceptable sources for this paper. Refer to the grading rubric to fully understand the requirements for this assignment.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.