– What was the intended purpose of conducting this study? (5 points)
Indicate what specific question(s) this study hoped to address as well as how this study’s methodology would have been able to do so.
– What made this study unethical? (25 points)
Include a minimum of three specific ethical violations, citing specific standards.
– What could/should have been done to comply with current ethical standards? (15 points) What would be necessary to get IRB approval for a similar study today? Your answer should address the specific ethical violations discussed in the previous section.
– Why is it necessary that research should be conducted ethically? (5 points)
– Your paper should be roughly 4-5 pages long, not including the reference section (if applicable).
– Typed and double-spaced, with Times New Roman (12 point font) and 1 inch margins
– Proofread for spelling and grammatical errors. Indent the first line of each new paragraph. The use of section headers is strongly encouraged.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.