1) Objectives: One or two sentences describe the context and intention of the review.
2) Results: several sentences describe the main outcomes.
3) Conclusions: One or two sentences present the conclusion (which is linked to the objectives).
*Length: 200 to 250 words. *No citations
1) Subject background: The general topic, issue, or area of concern is given to illustrate the context.
2) “Problem”. Trends, new perspectives, gaps, conflicts, or a single problem is indicated
3) Motivation/justification. The author’s reason for reviewing the Literature.
Note: 1 page max. & put citations
Main Body: Possible criteria for structuring the topic are:
• methodological approaches
• mechanisms or theories
• extent of support for a given thesis
• studies that agree with another versus studies that disagree
-Cover one idea, aspect or topic per paragraph.
-Avoid referring to only one study per paragraph; consider several studies per paragraph instead. **
– Frequently link the discussed research findings to the research question stated in the introduction. These links create a thread of coherence in your review paper.
-Link the studies to one another. Compare and discuss these relationships.
– Include citations
• implications of the findings
• interpretations by the authors (kept separate from factual information)
• identification of unresolved questions
Note: Make sure to have a clear take home message that integrates the points discussed in the review. Make sure your conclusions are not simply a repeat of the abstract!
Use at least 6 peer-reviewed original research articles. Include every reference cited in the text (alphabetic order). Avoid internet sources i.e., .com.
Format: 12 font size, double-spaced.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.