– 600 words
– use NO author biography
– NO outside sources, only material provided
-do NOT copy any words (quotes) from the literature
use the following topic sentences to develop an essay of FIVE paragraphs. DO NOT CHANGE THE WORDING OF TOPIC SENTENCES YOU ARE GIVEN. each body paragraph must be 5-6 sentences.
1. American Literature ends the twentieth century and begins the twenty-first century with cynicism that is found in society. (add 2 sentences to this introductory paragraph. DO NOT give any specific examples of titles or characters in this paragraph. discuss the importance of cynicism in the literature.)
2. First, social issues of the time seen in the literature reflect the cynicism that society was experiencing. (You MUST use author names, specific titles, content relating to the topic, and character names. Discuss examples of cynicism of social issues in works of the 4 authors listed):
– MLK JR. – I Have a Dream
– Rachel Carson – From Silent Spring
– Bob Dylan – Blowin in the Wind, The Times They are a’ Changin, Masters of Way
– Al Gore – From an Inconvenient Truth
3. In addition, women were dealing with cynicism and the changes taking place following the mid-twentieth century.
(You MUST use author names, specific titles, content relating to the topic, and character names. Discuss examples of cynicism affecting women in the TWO authors provided):
– Ann Sexton – The Farmer’s Wife
– Betty Friedan – The Problem That Has No Name
4. Finally, cynicism within family relationships can be seen in literature.
(You MUST use author names, specific titles, content relating to the topic, and character names. Discuss cynicism in family relationships in the THREE authors and their works listed):
– Edward Albee: The American Dream
– Joyce Carol Oates: Where are you Going, Where Have you Been?
– Anne Tyler: Average Waves in Unprotected Waters
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.