Create two (2) annotated bibliographies by identifying two (2) sources that WILL be used in your final essay (Money Laundering in Jamaica). You will be required to locate these sources, read, and summarize the information. Please adhere to the guidelines below:
1. The APA cover page must be used as the title page of the document.
2. You are required to reference each source using the APA 6th Edition style.
3. Each annotation will have TWO paragraphs; the first paragraph will summarize the article and the second paragraph will evaluate the source and state the usefulness of the source to your essay- in that order.
4. Your paper must adhere to Times New Roman font, size 12. You are also required to use double spacing. 5. The annotations MUST be indented.
6. Personal pronouns should NOT be used in the annotations.
7. Each annotation (does not include the references) will be limited to 150 words. This means you CANNOT exceed 150 words. In additional to that, you CANNOT write less than 130 words.
8. References must be done in alphabetical order.
9. This assignment must be uploaded to Turnitin for a generation of a similarity report (must be 20% or less). The report should be downloaded and submitted with the annotated bibliography’s word document.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.