ESSAY #3 — Is civility necessary for democracy?
Take a stand for a position (drawing reasons and evidence from the assigned readings) and against the best argument opposing it (presenting and responding to it with charity). Please use only assigned course texts to compose this essay.
Write a 800-1000 word strong argumentative essay including:
1. Thesis (definatively answers the essay question) & preview (concisely state your purpose in making your argument and describe how you will make your case including how you will respond to your opposition).
2. Define key concept: What is “civility” in democratic discourse? Do dialectal fallacies (pushover, modus tonens, or hypocrisy) violate your definition of civility?
3. Consider the various of ways “civility” might be defined and clarify the conception/criteria you will use in your essay.
4. Argue for your thesis by providing reasons and evidence. Give at least one good reason for believing democracy does or does not require civility. (Site arguments in course texts, employ personal experience, and develop an analogy)
5. Consider Counter-arguments: What is your opposition’s best reasons and evidence against your thesis?
6. Defend your position by refuting or synthesizing the opposition’s critique
For help with writing a powerful argumentative essay: argumentative_essay_examples_sentence_starters.pdf
Use MLA format for Works Cited page. Need help with that? OWL MLA Format
[Tip for Success: Avoid lengthy introduction, conclusion, and summary of course material.]
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.