1. Download the Short Run Costs Excel worksheet provided by your professor.
2. Your instructor will provide values for the following cost:
Fixed Equipment: $10
Materials per Worker: 4
Each Worker (up to 5) $7
Each Worker (after 5) $9
3. Fill in the fixed cost, variable cost, and total costs for the seven labor/output scenarios.
4. Calculate average fixed cost, average variable cost, average total costs, and marginal costs and determine the cost minimization output for the firm.
5. Examine the chart that will appear on the Excel spreadsheet after you input the data.
6. Review Business Brief Guidelines and Critical Thinking Process.
7. Write a 1-page business brief describing the relationship among the costs. Include a copy of the graph showing cost minimization output.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.