I will need (essays) 1 1/2 to 2 Pages each over each question that is given to you in essay format. All of them have to be on the same document, but make sure there is a clear separation from one, to the next.
1. What are some of the differences and similarities between Theravada and Mahayana Buddhism?
2. Explain some of the key concepts in Buddhism such as: dharma, dukkha, Four Noble Truths, Eightfold Path, anicca, kamma, nirvana, sunyata, bodhisattvas, and the sangha. (You don’t have to write about every single one them).
3. Write about the importance of monasticism or meditation in Buddhist tradition.
4. How is ancient Chinese polytheism like Shinto? In what ways are they different? In what ways are Shinto unlike any other world religions? You might address things like ancestor worship, kami, divination, shrines, ritual, miko, Kojiki, I Ching, zoomorphism, roles of kings & emperors, shamans & priests.
5. Explore on your own some of the Chinese scriptures such as: the Analects, Tao te Ching, Mencius, I Ching, Confucius’ Ethics and Politics, the works of Chuang Tzu. Share your thoughts on the particular readings you have chosen. (You will have to look outside your text for much of this information.)
6. Trace the evolution of the revival of Shinto in the modern period (19th and 20th centuries).
7. How is Judaism transformed in the Medieval period and how have those changes effected the evolving shape of Judaism into the modern period?
8. Write an essay about Judaism in America.
9. What are some of the most important factors concerning the ancient origin and history of Zoroastrianism?
10. Address the issue of the great variety of Christian scriptures that do not make it into the Bible we use today. Who were the Gnostics? Why is our understanding of this group important to the larger understanding of the development of Christianity? What were some of the scriptures that did not survive the test of time (you may need to do a bit of outside research on this), why were they not included in the canon, and what type of pictures did they paint of Jesus? (one of the Part II segments: 7, 8, 10 of the online version or one of the Part IVsegments: Paganism and Ancient Rome, Discovery at Nag Hamadi, Bishop Irenaeus and the Canonical Gospels in the video version.)
11. Write about the shape, direction and diversity of Christianity in the first three centuries. How does it migrate away from Judaism, yet preserve much of its tradition and theology? How do the Persecutions impact the development of Christianity? How big were the early communities, where were they located, and how did they practice their faith? What does the Roman Empire do to eventually change the direction of Christianity? (one of the Part II segments 8,9,10,11,12 of the online version or one from Part II of the video version: The First Followers and Building the Church also Part IV Pliny the Younger, Crime to be a Christian, Defining Christianity, Rule of the Emperor Decius, The Cross.)
12. What can we know factually about the historical Jesus? What are the limitations placed upon our knowledge? How can historical and critical study aid us in a more complete understanding of the Jesus tradition? Do you think it is possible that Christ was not a real person? If there are things about his life that are not historically true is the Jesus narrative that has been handed down to us enough? (Look at one of the Part I, segments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 of the online version or one from Part I: Who was Jesus, Jesus’ Social Class, Jesus and Judaism, Jesus the Preacher in the video version.)
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.