Step One: Find an article from a professional journal related to the career you are currently most interested in for your future.
1. After listening to the health professions librarian and participating in the learning activities, use the resources you have learned about to locate an article related to the career you will be researching for your Career Research Report. (This is the career you are most interested in right now) Please use the help of your peers, teachers, mentors and the librarian.
2. Read the abstract of the article to be sure it is something you are interested in and can understand or relate to in some way. NOTE: You will be writing a summary, so pay attention to the number of pages. Shorter is better for this assignment! Ideally, you will want to find an article that is 10 pages or less.
3. Once you decide on an article, print the article. You will need to read this article outside the class and write the following summary described in Step Two.
Step Two: Read the article and write a 2-4-page summary of what you learned.
1. Carefully read the article and make notes of interesting information you learn while reading it.
2. Review your notes and identify the most important points you understood from your reading. (Use these notes to write your paper.)
3. After you have finished reading the article, use your notes to write a 2-4-page summary of the article following this outline:
a. Introduction (One paragraph)
i. State which career direction you are currently most interested in.
ii. Explain how and why you chose this journal and this article. What was most appealing to you about the journal and the article and why?
iii. Be sure to include a “thesis sentence” that tells your reader what you are going to be telling them in your paper. This should summarize the main point of what you learned in reading the article.
1. Example of a thesis (“main idea”): The article I read talked about the role of a physical therapist in caring for an athlete with a concussion. I learned a lot about what a physical therapist should do, how they interact with other health care team members, and the role of a physical therapist in helping to educate and to prevent concussions in athletes.
b. Body of Paper (three to five paragraphs):
i. Part one: Summarize the article
1. Using your notes, summarize the key content/main ideas conveyed in the article you selected.
2. Describe at least two new pieces of information you learned from reading the article.
3. What is the relevance of this article to the professionals it addresses? How might a professional find this helpful to their practice?
ii. NOTE: Be sure to cover each point you made in your thesis.
1. Example: In the example thesis given above, the writer talked about the PT’s role in three different aspects: (1) the treatment they might provide; (2) how they are to interact with other health care providers in caring for a patient with a concussion and (3) the role of the PT in helping in prevention and education regarding concussions.
iii. Part two: Personal Analysis and application
1. Explain why you found this interesting (you can relate this to a personal experience or to something you hear about before, etc.)
4. Use APA format
5. Use your very best writing skills including correct spelling, grammar, and syntax.
6. Your paper should be typed in a 12-point font, double-spaced with 1” margins on all sides with a cover page and running header and submitted as directed on Blackboard. YOUR PAPER MUST INCLUDE A THESIS STATEMENT IN THE OPENING PARAGRAPH, or you will lose up to 5 points on your paper. Please attach a copy of the article into Blackboard too.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.