(1) Develop an analytical paper on any aspect on a dimension of organizational theory chosen. Papers should begin with a working research question, should consult the appropriate literature, and, where possible, include evidence or data supporting the main observations or findings of the paper. Where possible, papers should not only critically examine the propositions, methodologies and evidence in an organizational theory but a strategic approach to resolving that issue.
Suggested Guidelines for Written Assignments
Begin with a research question or objective for your paper
Provide a brief background statement of the issue, system or subject you are examining in the paper
Consult a variety of sources of literature as you develop your paper (they should represent various points of view or approaches to the issue or policy)
Indicate what kind of data or evidence will be used in your work
Indicate the method(s) you are using to identify, collect and analyze these data or the evidence
Provide a strong summary or conclusion for your paper
• Mary Jo Hatch. 2018. Organization Theory: Modern, Symbolic and Postmodern Perspectives. 4th Edition. Oxford University Press.
• Hal Rainey. 2014. Understanding and Managing Public Organizations. 5th Edition. Jossey-Bass.
• Terry L. Cooper. 2012. The Responsible Administrator: An Approach to Ethics for the Administrative Role. 6th Edition. Jossey-Bass Publishers.
• Cornelius M. Kerwin and Scott R. Furlong. 2018. Rulemaking: How Government Agencies Write Law and Make Policy. 5th Edition. CQ Press.
• Gary A. Yuki. 2012. Leadership in Organizations. Pearson, 8th Edition.
• Lee C. Bolman and Terrence Deal. 2017. Reframing Organizations: Artistry, Choice and Leadership. Jossey-Bass Publishers. 6th Edition.
• Administrative Theory and Praxis
• The Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
• Academy of Management Review
• Administrative Law Review
• Public Integrity
• The Journal of the American Public Health Association
• Educational Policy
• Policy Studies Journal
• Public Administration Review
• The Journal of Public Management and Social Policy
• Publius: The Journal of Federalism
Finally, send me the plan (suggested topic and the index) before starting the paper + make sure to use various reference such as (academic wise and business wise as well).
i will double check about the paper format later.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.