A common result of the growth of population centers is the creation of an economic surplus. Therefore, it can be argued that population, civilization, and economics are interrelated. In this assignment, you will consider the effects of a long-term economic surplus on a society.
1. Refer to chapters 2-4 in your textbook for information regarding the ancient river valley civilizations.
2. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
3. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
4. You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) in which you describe the results of a long-term economic surplus on a society. Using one ancient river valley civilization as an example, answer the following questions:
1. How is a surplus created and sustained?
2. Who controls the surplus?
3. Who protects the surplus?
4. How are those within the civilization who do not control or protect the surplus affected by it?
5. What happens and who is to blame if the surplus disappears?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.