This UK Enterprenership & Small Business Management assignment should be in a Report Format to an imaginary manager and should include the below listed points divided into two sections, Part 1 & Part 2. The report should be written in single space and Times New Roman font size 12. Referenced using the Harvard referencing system. Please also provide a bibliography using the Harvard referencing system. The recommended word limit is 3,500 (+ /- 10%) words, although there won’t be a penalty for exceeding the total word limit.
It should be an informal report/paper (so rather brief and direct, informative) that addresses all the tasks in the assignment brief (all details attached as file). We are encouraged to use diagrams or tables to illustrate and reinforce our findings (this is not necessary although if it helps explain something you are very welcome to use such things). Any references to academic theory should be correctly cited and referenced in a bibliography at the end of the report. (Please do not copy and paste information).
Please let me know if you have a way of checking similarity. Plagiarism is a big thing here in the UK. If you don’t have access to similarity check, please send the document my way and I will run it through our academic check website.
1. The assignment brief includes headings relevant to the unit outcomes, read and follow the tasks listed under each heading and this will make certain that you cover all the outcomes and assessment criteria to achieve the unit.
2. Please read the assessment grading criteria before attempting the assignment tasks, as it contains important information about how you should approach the assignment and how grading is applied in order for a pass to be achieved. I’ll be happy with a pass mark.
The four ‘goals’ of this assignment are:
Part1: “Entrepreneurial Ventures” covers Learning Outcomes 1 & 2
Scenario: You work as an intern in a consultancy firm that provides advice and market intelligence to small business and new entrepreneurs. Your firm is going to arrange a “Small Business & Entrepreneur Show” with the aim to attract and guide new businesses by extending support for starting and running the business successfully. This would serve as a one window solution to small businesses for all their problems.
*Please note for this part you will need to make up/conduct small scale primary research including interviews, questionnaire, and surveys from the existing entrepreneurs.
1. Explore and illustrate the range of venture types that might be considered entrepreneurial
2. Assess the impact of small businesses on the economy.
Part2: “Entrepreneurial Mindset” covers Learning Outcomes 3 & 4
The second part of your report is about “Entrepreneurial mindset”. For doing this part, you need to analyse 2 cases and submit your findings in your research report under Part 2.
3. Determine and assess the key aspects of an entrepreneurial mind-set.
4. Examine the different environments that foster or hinder entrepreneurship.
Some recommended reads relevant to the topic from the lecturer:
Check the list of recommended books for your further reading
● BURNS, P (2011) Entrepreneurship and Small Business. 3rd Ed. Basingstoke:
● Palgrave MacMillan.
● DOWN, S. (2010) Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Small Business. London: Sage.
● CARTER, S. and JONES-EVANS, D. (2012) Enterprise and Small Business: Principles,
● Practice and Policy. London: Pearson.
● GRIFFITHS, A. and WALL, S. (2011) Economics for Business and Management.
● 3rd Ed. Harlow: Pearson.
● Journal of Small Business Management. Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell. (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1540-627X)
Feel free to use online articles, research papers and generally information from legit websites that you can reference as academic sources.
Thanks and if you have any questions please ask!
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.