1. Source the document. That is, who (or what) wrote or produced this source? How do you know? That is, independently confirm the authorship of the document. When was the source made? It’s important to know, as precisely as possible, what was going on at the time. List three important events from our history textbook that occurred at about the same time that this document was created.
2. In at least 250 words, summarize the key points of the source. Put your answer entirely in your own words. Quote nothing.
3. How does Roosevelt characterize the views of Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson on government and democracy, and with which view does Roosevelt profess greater agreement? Does Roosevelt implicitly endorse either view in the remainder of his speech?
4. What are the “new terms of the old social contract” according to Roosevelt, and why has it become necessary to add these new terms?
.5 What Larger Themes of those listed in the “Principal Themes in Our Class” does this source link to and shed light on? List and discuss at least two. If more linkages exist, discuss them. One is the “relation between the citizen and the government.” How does FDR view this relationship? What does the government owe its citizens and when in turn does the citizen owe the government (whether stated or implied)?
6. What is most memorable about this source for you – you personally?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.