Instructions: Use Handout Provided.
– Step 1, What is an Archetype?
Provide a 4 -5 sentence explanation of what an archetype is and how archetypes are depicted or explored in works of art creators, designers, and or artists. Bullet points submissions will NOT be accepted.
– Step 2, Select an Archetype for your Journey.
Please, select an archetype from the list below: That you coincide best with your personality. Also, tell us why it coincides with personality. 4-5 complete sentences required for full credit. Bullet points submissions will NOT be accepted.
The Artist as Sage
The Artist as Explorer
The Artist as Outlaw
The Artist as Magician
The Artist as Hero
The Artist as Lover
The Artist as Jester
The Artist as Everyman
The Artist as Caregiver
The Artist as themselves an “Artist.”
The Artist as Innocent
– Step 3, Select ONE image from Chapters 1 through 13 in Living with Art by Mark Geitlein 12thedition.
You will use the same image to complete the assignment. Do not select a different image 1/2 way through the assignment. The image needs to be the same for all steps.
– Step 4, Describe the work you selected. (The description must include 3 or more points featured on the LibGuide for full credit)
– Step 5, Analyze the work you selected (The description must include 3 or more points featured on the LibGuide for full credit)
– Step 6, Interpretet the work you selected (The description must include 3 or more points featured on the LibGuide for full credit)
– Step 7, Evaluate the work you selected (The description must include 3 or more points featured on the LibGuide for full credit)
– Step 8, What is the connection between the work you selected and the archetype you chose? Provide, three or more examples in complete sentences to prove your point of view along with full support using references and research. (2 paragraphs- 25 points)
– Step 9, What was going on in the world socially, politically, historically, scientifically, religiously, philosophically, artistically, and or other origins and or developments, etc. that would motivate an artist or a group of artists to create a work of art like the one you selected? How is this new knowledge connected to your archetype? Provide, three examples or more for each question in complete sentences to prove your point along with full support using references and research.
– Step 10, Cite your research and resources.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.