If you have questions about the Term Paper assignment, post them here.
A word about research. While you will sometimes find an essay written explicitly as an attack on some other essay, this is not the norm. It’s unlikely that you’ll find someone that has explicitly set out to refute a previously published work. So, you shouldn’t be thinking in terms of research against an essay, but rather you should be trying to find counterarguments made against claims in an essay.
For example, you have to analyze Daniel’s argument and then search for essays that disagree with the claims he makes in the essay.
I have a few general pieces of advice for all of you to consider as you write your term paper.
1) Analysis is not the same as summary. While a bit of summary is fine, reproducing the majority of the elements of an essay is not really providing analysis. You really only need to relate the essay elements that are part of the main argument. So, when working on your essay don’t just tell me what the author said; have a clear idea in your mind of what the author is trying to prove and write about that.
2) To give an analysis means to help your reader understand. This is done by explaining the original text. Restating the positions is not enough. Ask yourself questions like: Which positions could make the argument better? Which claims seem to be right (or wrong) and why? What claims are supported by the ethical theories or medical care principles we’ve studied in the class? (Questions like this can also help you to explain which of two essays is the stronger one.)
3) If part of your goal is to argue that one essay makes a better argument, it would be good to give a clear statement of your conclusion at the beginning along with clear statements of each side being compared.
4) Don’t just mention ideas. If you want to use a technical term or particular idea, they should be explained.
5) Quotations should be kept to a minimum, but if you do quote, cite properly (including page number). Quotations should mostly be used to present an idea that you will then analyze or explain.
Finally, consider that each of the early, short essays was designed to help you build your skills toward writing the longer term paper. You should lean what you’ve learned in class to help you on the final essay.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.