Please make sure you answer all parts of each question as there are multiple parts to each.
1. The two most important strategic resources are a firm’s core competencies and their strategic assets. Please define each and give two examples of each using existing companies.
2. The most important thing that any entrepreneur can do to build a strong ethical culture in their organization is to lead my example. Please define ethical behavior and give two examples of companies that are doing or have done the right thing so much so that their ethical culture has become a competitive advantage.
3. Financial management deals with two things: raising money and managing a company’s finances in a way that achieves the highest rate of return to maximize profit. We discussed 8 questions that every entrepreneur must address to do so. Please discuss 4 of these questions in detail.
4. To maximize profit, an entrepreneur must meet these four financial objectives: profitability, liquidity, efficiency, and stability. Please define each and give an example from an actual company for each.
5. Distinguish between debt financing and equity financing. Give at least two examples of each. What are three uses of funds?
6. Culture is an integral part of any organization. Please define culture, how is it created, and give three examples of companies with strong culture and explain how it is a competitive advantage for them.
7. What is bootstrapping? Give five examples of bootstrapping methods and two examples of what actual companies have done to bootstrap.
8. Discuss what a firm’s target market is and give four examples of how a firm can reach that chosen market.
9. Define intellectual property. What are the four forms of intellectual property? Give an example of each.
10. Explain the four phases of a product’s lifestyle and three common reasons that new products fail.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.