1) Why there should be distinctive sanctions, sought by the state (prosecutors and not victims), for some types of wrong doings (crimes)?
2) According to the rational choice approach, why do people commit crimes?
3) Describe some examples that question the rational choice approach.
4) What is criminal justice?
5) Why is it desirable to study the legal system of other countries?
6) What should we consider when comparing criminal justice systems?
7) Describe the main differences between common law and civil law.
8) Describe the main policing models.
9) Describe the core principles of democratic policing.
10) Describe two innovative approaches to police accountability.
11) Which are the main differences between the inquisitorial and the adversarial models of prosecuting?
12) Describe examples of prosecutors’ discretion while performing their functions.
13) Describe the benefits of providing prosecutors with guidelines?
14) What should these guidelines regulate?
15) When does private prosecution works as an accountability mechanism?
16) Describe and explain the role of judges in the criminal justice system.
16) Describe and explain which are the main variables that affect judges’ independence?
17) Explain why it is desirable to have jurors deciding the defendant’s guilt.
18) Explain Five Ways Attorneys Are Protecting Human Rights of the Incarcerated
19) Explain what marginal deterrence is and why it is important.
20) Describe and explain the hedonic consequences of punishment (fines and imprisonment).
22) Describe and explain the 5 measures of reparations discussed in class and provide examples of each one
23) Describe and explain the characteristics of effective reparations.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.