Read: Bauer, William Jr. 2012. “The Giant and the Waterbaby: Paiute Oral Traditions and the Owens Valley Water Wars.” Boom: A Journal of California 2 (4): 104–117 (screenshots of reading in materials)
– Write a critical analysis of the article as it relates to course material. You must incorporate at least 2 course readings in your analysis beside the Bauer article (the two course readings that are besides bauer are: “The Lie of the Land” (located in materials) and “Collisions at the Crossroads” by Genevieve Carpio
– In your analysis you might consider the following questions. Your paper must be 3 double-spaced pages.
• What are the Water Wars? How do Paiute oral histories challenge the narrative of the Water Wars?
• What is the relationship between identity and water for the Paiute people?
• Why does LA factor in? Is LA the real villain for the Paiute people?
• How did Paiute oral traditions reframe the timing of events?
• What does this article tell us about processes of settler colonialism?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.