Assignment (50% of module mark): Individual Assessment – This is an individual assignment which include developed Excel dashboard and 2000-word report.
You have been appointed as a Business Analyst in charge of Newcastle United Football Club (FC) performance review. You are expected to submit a report that will critically appraise your chosen department, sector or area of interest for Newcastle United FC by implementing and deploying a Business Intelligence/Data Analytics System (using Microsoft Excel).
Assignment 2 Brief (Individual – 50% of module mark) – [assessing MLO1 & MLO2]
This report should include the following key elements:
1. An introduction to the problem/opportunity statement regarding Newcastle United FC [10%]
2. Theory (from lectures) to link problem/opportunity statement [20%]
3. Evidence of knowledge of key business intelligence/data analytics systems (developed dashboard MS Excel) [30%][MLO1]
4. Critical analysis and justification of developed dashboard (MS Excel) [20%]
5. Conclusion and recommendations for the successful implementation and use of a BI / DA solution in Newcastle United FC [10%]
6. Clarity of expression. The report must be supported by academic references and examples and include a single reference list [10%].
Your report should conform to the following specification:
• Use the MS Excel template provided (insert all required worksheets, including dashboard).
• The assignment should be submitted electronically.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.