Your research proposals should answer, in detail, the following questions. Be sure to think through each decision, as one decision will likely influence others. It is important to think critically about each decision made in the research design process. Answering these questions will help you to construct your research proposal. Use the book as your reference. BE VERY DETAILED.
1. INTRODUCTION: What is you research question and what unique contribution does it add to the existing literature on your topic? This will require a literature review of your topic.
2. LITERATURE REVIEW: What has previous research literature said about your research topic and research question? This will require you to do a literature review of your topic.
3. METHODS: Will your study employ quantitative or qualitative research methods? Why? Understand that quantitative research involves the collection of numerical data and qualitative research involves the collection of non-numerical data.
4. What research design will you use (secondary data, survey, questionnaire, content analysis, interviews, experiments, observations, etc.)
5. What is your study’s unit of analysis? In other words, “who” or “what” are you analyzing in your study? If your research question is “what are police officer’s attitudes towards runaway youth” your unit of analysis is police officer’s attitudes.
6. How do you define or conceptualize the variables listed in your research question? In other words, how are the variables and concepts in your research study defined?
7. How will you measure or operationalize the variables listed in your research question? In other words, what survey question, interview question, observations or secondary data or other form of data will you use to measure your variables?
8. If you are conducting an experiment, how will you recruit subjects? Who will be your control and treatment group? What will be your stimulus? How will you ensure that the environment does not impact the results of your experiment? How will you recruit participants?
9. If you are collecting your own data (and not using secondary data), what sampling strategy will you use to recruit participants (simple random, stratified, convenient, snowball, quota, etc.)? Describe in detail.
10. If you are using human participants, where will you recruit participants? What types of participants will you recruit (this refers to the age, gender, and other relevant characteristics of participants)? How many participants will you be recruiting? Describe in detail.
11. How will you abide by ethical guidelines of research (i.e., anonymity, confidentiality, disclosure, no harm to subjects, consent, protection of data, etc.)?
12. If you are using quantitative data, how will you analyze it (i.e., SPSS, STATA, or other software; statistical method for analysis like regression, t-tests, frequency tables, etc.)?
13. If you are using qualitative data, how will you analyze it (NVivo, etc.)? This is usually done through some kind of content analysis (see the chapter of qualitative research).
14. What are the limitations/weaknesses of your study? In other words, what are the weaknesses in your research design that might impact your findings? Describe in detail.
15. Why is your study important and how will it influence policy or practice in the criminal justice field?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.