Synthesis Essay Instructions
Prompt: In 700-1,100 words, pick one of these three options:
1. Convince a hiring manager in your future field that your choice of areas of study has prepared you well for your proposed future career.
2. Convince a graduate school application reviewer that your choice of areas of study has prepared you well for your proposed future graduate program.
3. Convince a boss that your choice of areas of study has prepared you well for promotion into another position.
1. You may use first person but not second person.
2. Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation should be flawless. Visit the Liberty University writing centers if you want extra help: https://www.liberty.edu/academics/casas/academicsuccess/index.cfm?PID=38382
3. As per college writing best practice, your essay should be thesis driven, and each body paragraph should ideally be centered around a specific area of study. Include introduction and conclusion paragraphs.
4. Develop your main points using specific examples of particular classes, information, and skills you learned that will contribute to your career field.
5. If you are not pursuing a job, graduate program, or promotion after you graduate (retiring, stay-at-home-parent, graduate school, etc.), convince an audience of your choice how what you have learned will be relevant to your next stage in life.
6. Use APA formatting and a title page, but no abstract page is required.
1. You should not explain your personal history or the story of how you chose your areas of study. Focus on how your areas of study connect to your future in this field.
2. You need to justify all areas of study in your degree, but you can use as many paragraphs or sub-points as you like for each.
3. Remember you will succeed if you convince your audience that your areas of study will prepare you well for what comes next, but you are not trying to convince them that they should hire you. Focus on the smaller, simpler question.
4. Reliable sources, while not required, will make your argument more trustworthy.
5. To begin brainstorming, you can ask yourself, “What relevant skills, knowledge, or experiences did I acquire in earning the credits for each of my areas of study?”
6. Note that even if you transferred in credit or received PLA credit for life experiences, you can still use skills learned through those to justify your decisions.
7. For many INDS students, their areas of study are a series of choices over the course of several years as they learn of new areas of interest and their career plans evolve; be honest but remember that it is up to you to explain why your skills are relevant to your field, not why you chose them.
8. If you have an area of study that seems to no longer apply to your proposed field, you still have to justify it. Be creative and remember back to what you learned; think about how principles, skills, or ideologies might still be relevant.
9. You can use Liberty’s web pages as a source when describing classes or your degree.
*******************My area of study is Information Systems********************
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.