– Audience: Imagine that you are writing your essay for someone who has never taken a philosophy course.
– That person should be able to read your essay and understand how and why it is an answer to the essay
question. Take time to craft your answers and to organize your thoughts in a clear and accessible manner.
– Do not assume that your audience understands the meanings of the concepts you are using: define all
technical philosophical terms. Remember to answer all parts of the question.
– Quotations and paraphrases: If you quote or paraphrase, make sure to explain what the quote means in
your own words and why it’s relevant for your essay.
– Citations: If you do quote or paraphrase, you must properly cite the source using either the APA, MLA or Chicago style (whichever one you are most comfortable with) style.
– Source: You are permitted to use the textbooks, but nothing else. You are NOT permitted to use the Internet or use (or quote from) any other books in crafting your answers. Also, if you use your class notes, you need to cite the relevant passages in the readings that the notes are about. You should be working primarily from the textbook – the class notes should only be used to help you understand the primary texts
DO NOT USE INTERNET FOR SOURCE thank you.
For source here is a link to a text book: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EL9zQoPxbxW0IyMOsgqYbApN5wo8o4oJ
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.