As part of this assignment, you will write a Reflective Statement of 2-3 pages. This statement is your opportunity to reflect (or, look back) on the work you have done in developing your final paper. Your statement should describe your composing process, explain in general what steps you went through to develop your essay, specifically referencing the evidence you have included in your portfolio, and reflect on your development as a writer. Ultimately, you should demonstrate that you have thought carefully about your writing as both completed product and an active process completed in response to the assignment.
Here are some prompts to help you think about writing with a critical eye:
• Review each piece of writing you included in the portfolio (you can access most through the assignment links and/or your grades). What were your strengths and weaknesses? Which were the most useful and helpful? Explain why it was helpful and what it demonstrates about what you’ve learned. Which would you say was the least useful? How might you have changed the process or work to make it more useful?
• Analyze your writing process. Study any drafts and other preparatory work you did for your paper. How did you revise as you were working toward a final product? What kinds of work seemed to help you the most, and how was it helpful? What was not very helpful as you were writing and revising?
• Describe the strategies and techniques you used. What approaches to writing seemed to help you the most, and how were they helpful? What was not very helpful as you were working? Were there any strategies or techniques that you enjoyed?
• Reflect on your work as an author. What did your writing in this essay show about you? What did you do well—and less well?
• Define your goals as a writer. What has thinking about your writing of this essay helped you better understand yourself as a writer? What strengths and/or weaknesses do you see that maybe you didn’t see before? Based on your analysis, what do you want to work on now and in the future?
Your statement should be written as a two-page, single-spaced letter in Times New Roman font size 12. You should include the date in the first line, followed by one line space, followed by a salutation to me like “Dear Instructor,” followed by one line space, and then have paragraphs that are separated by one line space each. End with “Sincerely,” and type your name below.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.