Film Jazz Assignment
For this Film Jazz Assignment, you will choose any film/movie that you would love to watch (except a musical) and take notes. It can be an action film, a drama, comedy, jazz presentation (old film like “I Love Lucy” with Ricky Ricardo’s Band, or more modern contemporary “Wynton Marsalis – Jazz At Lincoln Center” and answer the following questions:
1. What film did you choose and who was the film score composer?
2. How was jazz music used in the film?
3. Did it set the mood, the emotion, the place, the time?
4. Did it define the characters?
5. Reveal inner emotions?
6. Tell the audience what was going to happen next?
7. What was the most effective use of jazz music in the film?
8. Was there a particular scene that was memorable in its use of music?
9. What are the artisitic goals of the film?
10. How does the music help the filmmakers achieve those goals?
11. What makes the music interesting?
12. Listen all the way through the credits. How did the “credits” score summarize the movie?
In some ways the “credits” music is like the overture to a musical or opera except that it happens at the end.
13. What impression of the film does the “credits” score leave you with?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.